- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: saliva
I was recently at a dinner & a brother was taking some yoghurt for his wife before his spoon touched it saying it would take her wudhu and is a shafi thing… Continue reading
Sometimes we come across a dog who may sniff but the saliva doesn’t touch our clothing or are visiting someone who keeps dogs and he might come near by and sniff or is not present but lives there. Continue reading
1. What is the law of swallowing saliva during salat according to Shafi’i Madhhab?… Continue reading
My friend saw a dream few months ago.. she saw the dream about a person whose family had asked for her hand… Continue reading
We’re a couple who are going to tie the rope in marital next month, Rajab. My future wife had a bizarre dream, repeated 2 times during her periods… Continue reading
I was in my house in the living room and through the glass doors I could see that outside… Continue reading
Q: During August 2007 Mawlana Shaykh Nazim placed his finger into his mouth and then into my son’s mouth. He was 4 months old at the time. Please clarify what this means. Continue reading
The day I had A Migrane during the Night, Rasulalah came in a dream to me and I collapsed in their arms and they picked me up and took me to a house.[fr]The day I had A Migrane during the Night, Rasulalah came in a dream to me and I collapsed in their arms and they picked me up and took me to a house.[/fr] Continue reading
Can you tell me what it means:1) if Rasulallah (s) gives you a hat in your dream?…