Calamities

Question:

As salam mu alakum,

I am always depressed mainly because of the many calamities that I have faced in the past few years. I pray five times a day, I have even gone to umrah just recently.

I have had so much happen to me, and even wanted to marry a certain girl, and then a calamity ruined that. Calamity after calamity happens to me. When i ask Allah to relieve me, more bad things happen I dont know why Allah keeps doing this to me. I am not a bad person. I have made lots of dua. But I dont why Allah is ignoring me. I feel like killing myself sometimes.

Answer:

To protect yourself from calamities, try to follow the advice given here and here.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.