Please help

Question:

Salaam,
This is my first time writing in, In Sha Allah you can help. I know this is wrong but i have been with someone for almost 6 years, all we want is to get married in sha allah we have been trying to do thing in the right way but there are problems and am worried my father and brothers wont accept i think someone is doing sahir on us so we cant marry can you please give me something to read that will help quicken the marriage process as we just want to do right thing and get away from all the sin. Thanks

Answer:

Please follow the advice given by Shaykh Gibril here.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.