Prayer Request: please please please

Question:

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM MAWLANA SHAYKH HISHAM

I want u to plz do dua to get success in my studies n also for aakhira. Before I was some what good at my studies..but now I’m always getting failed in exam. The thing is that I really dont feel like to study. But I want to study..even though i cant concentrate. & im getting failed as i was totally drowned in tasawwuf ilm i was unable to concentrate on studies.plz
May allah bless you all.

Answer:

See: Is there a harm in having an addiction to something good for you?

For concentration in your studies, you may follow the advice given here in-sha-Allah.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.