Need dua for open mindedness in relationship

Question:

Salam
I love a guy very much who I want to marry, but his moods fluctuates a lot due to his family and often gets put in depression, due to this we fight and argue for everything though we used to be loving towards each other initially. Please give me a dua that will put love in his heart for me and create understanding between the both of us. Shukriya.

Answer:

In a previous post, Shaykh Gibril answered, “Love builds up over time and trials, what precedes marriage is not best described by that name.” See advice givenĀ here.

This entry was posted in Women's Issues. Bookmark the permalink.