To cut hair

Question:

Assalaam-u-Alaikum i would like to explain before i ask my question…i have thick hair that comes down to my upper thigh. it is hard to wash and it takes about two days to dry if im lucky. i also have carpal tunnel which makes it painful to brush knowing that i also have a very sensitive scalp. my husband does not mind if i cut it as long as i have permission from Mawlana. and of course i cover my head in front of all men except my husband, i even cover in front of my own Father. i have been annoyed by my hair for quite long, so please be so kind as to answer me soon. Thank You…Salaams

Answer:

Wa `alaykum salam,

Please see these previous posts:

1. Hair cutting

2. Are women allowed to cut their hair?

This entry was posted in Women's Issues and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.