- Qur'an & Tafsir (133)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (175)
- Belief & Doctrine (503)
- Dream Interpretation (4674)
- Prayer Request (2939)
- Health (535)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2213)
- Permission (309)
- `Ibadat – Worship (743)
- Family Issues (1504)
- Marriage/Divorce (587)
- Halal & Haram (650)
- Women's Issues (271)
- General (752)
- History (166)
- Permission for qalbi zikr
- Marriage/ Wazifa of Hazrat Dawood a.s
- Permission for recitation of Sayyidina Dawood
- Dream about RasoolAllah salAllahu alaihi wa Salem?
- I showed disloyalty to my fiance, how can I make him agree for marriage?
- HAZRAT DAWOOD PRAYER
- Belief of Ahlus Sunnah in detail
- Wazifa for my wife
- Dream: Shaykh Hisham, the door to Prophet (saw)
- Concubineage in Sunni Sufi Islam
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
Halal & Haram
I am very confused about concubinage in Islam. Islam came to abolish slavery; there is no slavery anymore. I am a free Muslim woman. May I still, in modern times, become “what the right hand possesses”.
Salaam, shaykh I am 15 yrs old and masturbate 2/3 times every day. I also don’t tend to be in the state of ghusl very often and I want to pray and perform ibadah but in certain situations I am unable to do. Continue reading
Like cockfight, the lions den that fights to the death for human entertainment?
I have seen movies and read books in the perspective of abused animals in hospitals being tested and mistreated. I know that some are for shampoo, medicine, make up, but it is never worth it to hurt an animal and I read in a hadith that… Continue reading
A friend of mine has a friend, who has a friendship with a married woman since their childhood, the marital relationship of wife and husband is also bad. Continue reading
Salam Walaykum, Is it a must law to be humble? Continue reading
Can you please tell about the book ‘Naqsh e Sulaimaini’. Its history. Continue reading
Like moles, skin tags, pimples, warts and other skin conditions is it halal to get rid of them? I looked online and a similar question about whether it is allowed to whiten teeth and the scholar said it is encourage to whiten because you are not changing the creation but restoring it. Continue reading
Bismillah. I would like to ask, I know someone who is hafiz Quran, memorized every of the surah and ayah. But this person does illicit thing, such as zina etc. same as someone who does huge amount of zikr, but watch illicit haraam thing. Continue reading
1. Is it permissable in Islam for one to work for a secular bank (where riba is common) as an accountant.
2. If one has a riba based mortgage, what should one do, change to a Islamic Mortgage even if they are not totally 100 shariah compliant? Or sell the house and live on rental property until one has cash to buy? Continue reading