- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (515)
- Dream Interpretation (4719)
- Prayer Request (2983)
- Health (541)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2261)
- Permission (331)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1536)
- Marriage/Divorce (608)
- Halal & Haram (661)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (829)
- History (169)
- Secret of Tariqah and Unveiling
- How to find my Shaykh
- Is being greedy and selfish a sin?
- Job Work Difficulties
- Prayer Request: Prayer For Love
- Urgent dua from respected Sheikh Hisham
- Dream: Sayyidina Muhammad (s) Visits Mawlana
- Seids and Sherifs in Britain – question for Shaykh Kabbani personally
- Can you heal by thought alone?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Halal & Haram
Is being selfish for personal benefits whether it is a worldly material or spiritual a BIG sin?
Are false apologies a grave sin hated by Allah SWT and worthy of hell, saying sorry without meaning it? Continue reading
Is Organ ( heart ) Transplantation Allowed in Islam? Continue reading
The Last Prophet SAW let Khadijiah, Hafsah work. Many men mock the Prophet’s lifestyle by saying they lived in reverse roles and they use the excuse of forcing women not to work by using “treat women like queens” as a cover up excuse. Continue reading
Is it halal for a Muslim woman/girl to perform CPR on a Muslim man/boy and the other way around when necessary in emergencies and life-death situations?
I live in Shanghai, China. It has become harder to buy halal meat. Can I buy regular meat, if halal meat is unavailable?
I have in the past made many sincere tawba, resolutions to stop watching porn, tried to fast, etc but it seems to be getting worse rather than better nothing is working. Continue reading
Is working in bank haram? There are some scholars who say that it is not permitted and some say that one can do the job. If it is a private bank owned by an individual then it my be termed as haram. Continue reading
If a person of influential power makes something that is actually allowed and halal then brainwashes people by declaring the halal rule as forbidden/haram then is it a sin to change that? Continue reading