- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Belief & Doctrine
Explanation of Ahlus Sunnah with regards to the hadith of Nabi Adam AS being created in Allah’s image? Continue reading
Is it correct to honor al-Ashraf, descendants of the Prophet (s), above others? Continue reading
Do we believe in soul-mates: a man and woman created to marry exclusively which is predetermined? Continue reading
Est ce qu’on peut dire que tous les swahaba seront au paradis à 100% Continue reading
how do we ensure we do not become lazy in religion or arrogant towards other people or take the blessing for granted? Continue reading
Ashari school position is they are infallible in small and great sins. Some ayats of Quran and hadith seem to imply they are not. Continue reading
If the Positive Attributes of Allah (namely, Speech and Knowledge) are subject to the Negative Attributes (namely, Eternity [No Beginning; No End]), how can doctrinal ‘naskh’ validly abrogate (etc.) the Eternal Continue reading
can you please respond to this www.ahlalhdeeth.com where they are claiming the hadiths of Khalid bin Waleed and Ibn Umar is weak. Continue reading
Shaykh Gibril, what does the Quran mean when it calls Jesus “kalimat Allah”? Of course, we cannot interpret this in the sense of “word made flesh” like a walking word. So what does this mean?