Dream: Seeing Ibrahim (AS) maqam

In my dream, I feel that I am either inside or outside the Kabah (can’t be sure) & I open the door or curtain. There are some steps in front of me. People are dressed in white praying & on the right side I see something- at first it’s not clear but all of a sudden I am so close to it that my face is almost touching it. That thing is Ibrahim’s (AS) maqam. I think in dream it was pure green color & then golden. There was someone else next to me – maybe Muhammed (SAW)? Secondly,after Magbrib prayer while I was making dua I got the image of Isa’s (AS) face- it happened very quickly & I opened my eyes. I have been praying to Allah throughout Rajab to help me in something. Also can you please ask Shaykh Hisham or MSN to please ask Allah to accept my dua.

audhu billah mina ‘sh-shaytani ‘r-rajeem,

Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem,

salam `alaykum,

Alhamdulillah these are all very good signs, seeing yourself at or in the Ka`aba, at Maqam Ibrahim standing with the Prophet (s), and seeing Sayyidina ‘Isa (a.s.).  Insha-Allah these are all  good tidings for you.  Insha-Allah we ask Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and Mawlana Shaykh Hisham to pray for you.  If you are able you may also recite the du`a of Grandshaykh Abdallah Daghestani (q) especially on the Night of Isra’ and Mi`raj (27th night of Rajab). http://naqshbandi.org/adab/rajab/Rajab_practices.pdf (page 13-22)

Dr. Karim Tourk

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.