Assalamu alaikkum aw rahmatullahi barakkatahu . My sincere love for the Sultan,MSHK, and all mashayk. My daughter aged 33, married with two children, living in Singapore, is suffering from continuous sneezing in spite of allopathy medication for a long time, now switched over to homeopathy , not getting relief till time. She has been suffering for years now. Please make dua . And also please kindly suggest any Ibadat which can bring her relief. During the visit of MSHK coming December, can she meet the Shaykh along with her family and take bayat.
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham will pray for you and your daughter and family. Yes, let her come with her family to meet him and take bayat.
Ensure zakat has been remitted. Make qurban on her behalf and distribute. Give sadaqa daily even a little. Let her recite after every du`a the last two verses of Surat al-Tawba and make salawat.
Traditional remedies for sneezing include:
– Add tincture of benzoin (known in Arabic as lubna due to its whitish color) to boiling water to produce fumes that will soothe the lungs and bronchia.
– Limewood, known in Arabic as zayzafoon.
– Basil (as infusion) known in Arabic as rayhan.
– Tamarisk (as fumigation) known in Arabic as tarfa’.
– Rhizome of crape ginger known in Arabic as qustus.
Hajj Gibril Haddad