Prev. quest. re: ‘there is a jinn in me’, has been solved.

Question:

Dear Shuyukh, Assalamu alaykum,

Within the last week, I sent a question to you titled ‘there is a jinn in me’. By some old advice of Hajah Naziha which I implemented, the jinn has gone, alhamdulillah.

Hajjah Naziha told me to pray 2 rakats and say ayat al kursi 8x after the first fatiha and then ayat al kursi 7x after the second fatiha in the second rakat.

This beautiful advice completely destroyed the shaytan which was inside me, while I was praying.

Thanks be to Hajah Naziha and to all who have helped me. Salams.

Answer:

Alhamdulillah we are blessed to have such perfect guidance.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.