Prayer Request: to end haraam relationship and save my marraige

Request:

Assalaam alaikum,
I would like to request dua & a wazifa please to save my marriage & to change my husbands non Islamic ways.
My husband [private], son of [private], has left home to be in a haraam relationship with a non Muslim girl [private] daughter of [private]. Although he still has relations with me, he will not come home to myself & our son, even though we are both suffering.
My name is [private] daughter of [private]. I am asking for your help as a last resort & in desperation.

Response:

Please see Shaykh Gibril’s advice in the Post “Husband is having an affair“.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.