Prayer Request: Wish to see Prophet Khidr (as) and Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani

Request:

Assalamualikum
I would like to see Prophet Kidr alihisalam and Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani (qs). Please advise me a wazifa or dua for the same. I am not a very pious person but honestly and deeply I have the wish to see them more over. I am a sinner and trying to repent for all those sins by making tawba, but in spite of all my sins I truly truly have the wish to see both of them. I am women and presently breastfeeding but please ask Shaikh Nazim a help for me to see them. I don’t have anyone else to ask this help and I believe they are the gate to my Almighty Allah. Only Shaikh Nazim could help me. Please help me.. I am asking forgiveness for bad aadab.

Response:

See the Posts “Can I see Awliyaullah in a Dream?” and “Dream: Vision of Rasulallah and Awliya.” See also here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.