40 Days Seclusion Procedure

Question:

Assalam o Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu

I want to know the procedure of performing the muraqabah in the right way. How we should perform the 40 days seclusion and what will be the niyya of the seclusion? I really want to perform the 40 days seclusion in the correct way. Another thing that I want to ask is that when I do dhikr and adaabs given to me. I do it with eyes close after asar and I feel that my forehead is lighting or burning up. I feel intensity in my forehead.Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank You so much. May Allah bless and Forgive us All for the honour of Sayyidina Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallim. Aameen

Answer:

Wa `alaykum salam,

Please read at the NurMuhammad website for instructions on the proper way to perform muraqabah. Insha-Allah, heat on the forehead is good, so don’t worry. See this post for advice on your intention to do 40 days in seclusion.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.