Blackmagic

Question:

AOA,
I have posted a previous dua request because I was suffering from blackmagic. I was given the general prescription for sihr which was dua of aytul kursi. I researched on this dua and I cant find anything is it something unique or something Mawlana Hisham has been given from the grace of Allah. Please give me details

Jazakallah

Answer:

Insha-Allah, go to the Imam Mahdi (as) station a the SufiLive.com website, scroll down and click on “dua of kursi”. Listen there for details about this recitation.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.