Dhikr in the Heart

Question:

Asalaamualaykum,
I want to keep doing DhikrAllah inside my heart because I feel that will prevent me from committing sins, by remembering Him subhanahuwata’la i feel I will become closer to Him..Do you think this is a good idea? If so, which Dhikr do you recommend i keep repeating? Like Asma ul Husna? Fatihah? Salawat? I want to keep doing it, frequently, so that it becomes part of my nature and something i cant live without, just like when you read a certain Surah everyday and then when you dont-you feel incomplete..Therefore, i wanna do the same dhikr all the time..
Jazakallah Khayr

Answer:

wa`alaykum salam,
Please see the post, Constant Dhikr?

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.