- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: silent dhikr
Alhamdullilah I’m baith with a tough Naqshbandi sheikh. And I had a question in mind but feel too shy and tried asking the sheikh but don’t have the courage. I’m 20 years of age, Alhamdullilah… Continue reading
he Blessed Etiquette of Rajab, we make silent dhikrullah first before loud dhikr. I am not sure if we are to continue with silent dhikr first before loud dhikr… Continue reading
I have been doing zikr of darood within the heart for a while last week my friend explained a form of zikr called qalbi zikr a Naqshbandi mureed explained it to him and he explained it to me… Continue reading
my zikar khafi silent is not getting stable past 7 years trying it go start slowly and then due to heavily attacks of evils shaytan nafs it get down… Continue reading
Salam! I am 16, and starting Daily awrad etc… but what else should i do? What is dhikr e Khafi? etc… Continue reading
I want to keep doing DhikrAllah inside my heart because I feel that will prevent me from committing sins, by remembering Him subhanahuwata’la i feel I will become closer to Him… Continue reading