- Qur'an & Tafsir (167)
- Hadith (303)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (283)
- Belief & Doctrine (666)
- Dream Interpretation (5,687)
- Prayer Request (3,684)
- Health (669)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,641)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,102)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (903)
- Women's Issues (333)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Why is there a difference of opinion regarding tampons?
- Energy and feathers
- I need someone for some hadith book to collect for me and it will be helpful
- Permission (Ijazah) for awarad
- Father estranged from daughters
- MSH video: what does ‘enter by the western gate’ mean?
- deceased dear one
- older sister asked me who Shaykh Mehmet Adil is.
- reading Quran shareef
- awrah showing during salat
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: flesh
I was wondering if we will have to relive another life (lives) like this one with a flesh and body after this life is over?… Continue reading
A few months ago, I dreamt that I had a large piece of meat that was the back of Imam Ali (R), and I was really tempted to slice it up and eat it. Throughout the dream, I am walking in a larger space with white walls and smaller light grey divider walls. I am disturbed by what to do with the meat since it’s already someone who has passed away and I’m trying to decide what to do. Towards the end of the dream, I realize I need to bury it as it is part of a dead person and the right thing to do. I then woke up and spit to over my shoulder out of fear that it could have been from Shaitan. Continue reading