- Qur'an & Tafsir (203)
- Worldly Dealings (32)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (336)
- Takhrij (53)
- Sunnah (365)
- Belief & Doctrine (747)
- Dream Interpretation (5,980)
- Prayer Request (3,836)
- Health (740)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,793)
- Permission (535)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,254)
- Salat – Prayer (372)
- Zakat & Sadaqah (83)
- Siyam – Fasting (125)
- Hajj, `Umrah & Ziyarah (146)
- Family Issues (2,007)
- Marriage/Divorce (937)
- Halal & Haram (1,006)
- Women's Issues (372)
- General (1,001)
- History (201)
- Shabebarat dream and ayatul qursi.
- I was at the service of prophet(saw). An shayk was standing in front of us. Both
- Mawlana Shaykh Nazim (QS)
- Istikhara for upcoming Eid rihla
- Dream After Istakhara
- Gohar Shah video
- Dream – Threatened
- Divorce / Khula’
- Running over ocean with red and black horses
- Moon Crash
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: folklore
What is Islam’s belief on ‘Lilith’?
I am a high school student whose teacher is agnostic and assigned us to ask our religious scholars that we trust about our belief on the universal character “Lilith.” Continue reading
Posted in Belief & Doctrine Tagged folklore, Jewish Mythology Comments Off on What is Islam’s belief on ‘Lilith’?
Does this mean all the sinners will become auliya simply by doing bayat? Continue reading
Posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) Tagged folklore Comments Off on Sheikh Nazim
Sadaqah or Superstition?
I wish to know if a way of giving sadaqah that i have witnessed is right and not a cultural ritual thing that has been going on in Pakistan for years… Continue reading
Posted in Zakat & Sadaqah Tagged folklore, ritual sacrifice, superstition, superstitious behavior, tales Comments Off on Sadaqah or Superstition?
Which stone I should use in my ring?
I have heard that our beloved Syyedina Mustafa Sallallah o Alaihi Wasallam used to wear Turquoise (Sky Blue)… Continue reading
Posted in Sunnah Tagged birth date, difficulties, evidence, folklore, gemstone, love to Prophet (s), Pakistan, Prophet Muhammad (s), ring, sunnah ring, turquoise Comments Off on Which stone I should use in my ring?
what some orientalist says
Below are some links to what some orientalist has said about some verses of the Qur’an,… Continue reading →