- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: life struggles
I have a weird fear in my heart. I have a thought process influenced with anxiety and fear. I am suffering with repetitive thoughts which are useless… Continue reading
I am a sister who is divorced for many years, and I have not been able to find any partner to restart my life again, I made almost every dua and Quran recitation that I have come across for marriage, but in vain… Continue reading
I am currently undergoing great emotional pain and turmoil. I am doing prayer with zikr prescribed by my mursheed, but things are not working. I am feeling very suicidal and lost hope and faith in life… Continue reading
Ya sayyidi, over 2 years my life have completely struggle, everyday always trouble, nothing happy anymore. What should I do… Continue reading
My Shaykh, I’m a 2_ year old under an enormous debt, and living illegally in a country I was born in. I don’t have a job and no future. Things have been getting worse since I was 12 years old… Continue reading