- Qur'an & Tafsir (167)
- Hadith (303)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (283)
- Belief & Doctrine (666)
- Dream Interpretation (5,687)
- Prayer Request (3,684)
- Health (669)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,641)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,102)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (903)
- Women's Issues (333)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Why is there a difference of opinion regarding tampons?
- Energy and feathers
- I need someone for some hadith book to collect for me and it will be helpful
- Permission (Ijazah) for awarad
- Father estranged from daughters
- MSH video: what does ‘enter by the western gate’ mean?
- deceased dear one
- older sister asked me who Shaykh Mehmet Adil is.
- reading Quran shareef
- awrah showing during salat
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: straining
I had a dream last Ramadan, in which I was standing in a masjid, straining to listen to an Imam as everyone else just walks… Continue reading
A while ago, under the instruction of a spiritual master in India I was guided to continually recite Surah Jinn and use breathing exercises to raise my qudra.[fr]Il y a quelque temps, sous l’instrution d’un maître spirituel en Inde il m’a été recommandé de réciter la sourate Jinn et d’utiliser des exercices…[/fr] Continue reading