- Qur'an & Tafsir (169)
- Hadith (304)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (284)
- Belief & Doctrine (667)
- Dream Interpretation (5,690)
- Prayer Request (3,688)
- Health (671)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,643)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,103)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (908)
- Women's Issues (334)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Betting on Shariah matters
- weak adhan & wrong qibla
- Clothes during 40 days after childbirth not to be used again
- CBD – Consume halal or haram?
- help me please by Dua
- Prayer request for a stage 4 prostate cancer patient
- hearing surah Ikhlas in dream.
- Prayer for my son
- unknown old man in love with me
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: sufis
Could you please share the “judgement” of Sunni scholars such as al-Dhahabi, Ibn Hajar, Ibn ‘Abd al-Salam, Ibn Kathir on Sufi beliefs of people like Ibn Arabi, al Hallaj and those “sufis” today who accept and propagate their hérésies? Continue reading
I came across these videos on the internet claiming that they are a sufi gathering. I am really confused by this. Is it justified in sharia? Continue reading
Ya Sayyidi, I want to ask you, whirling dervishes of Rumi is the most famous Sufi ritual, and it’s related to Sufi meditation. Would you mind to inform me, ya Sayyidi, about adab of whirling dervishes of Rumi?