Family issues

Question:

ASSLAMOALAKUM YA MAULANA MY DEAR MAULANA HOW R U MY RESPECTED SALAM TO MY BELOVED MAULANA MY ISSUE IS VERY SERIOUS. THE PERSON I LOVE MOST IS MY MOTHER AND FATHER. FROM SOME PREVIOUS MONTH MY MOTHER AND FATHER IS NOT BEHAVING WITH ME CORRECTLY WITH ME AND MY WIFE. THEY ARE ALWAYS TAUNTING US AND ALWAYS BEING OPPOSITE TO ME AND MY WIFE. ALL THIS HAPPEN JUST AT ONCE. SO KINDLY GIVE ME SOMETHING TO RECITE BY ME AND WIFE SO THAT MY MOTHER AND FATHER LOVE US BOTH AND SAY MAULANA TO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. IF MAULANA NEED ANY INFORMATION I M THERE TO PROVIDE. JAZAKALLAH I LOVE MY RESPECTED MAULANA NAZIM.

Answer:

Please see Shaykh Gibril’s advice in this post.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.