Fear

Question:

AOA. bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. assalato wassalamo alika ya Rasul Allah pbuh. I’m having a fear for the last few months is that some thing going on my mind day and night. I’ve traveled in airplane many times but I’ve never had any fear in flying but I don’t know why I am having an imagination all the time that I am flying in a plane and it gonna crash and trust me this fear has made my life so tensed and I know it is from shaitan. I’m always trying to make myself understand that death will come on its appointed time by the will of Allah s.w.t. but still I can’t escape from the fear it is like the fear is chasing me. Every thing I am doing the fear comes in my mind. Please help me to over come this fear.

Answer:

Please read “Phobia” and “Fear of Death” by Shaykh Gibril.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.