Black Magic

Question:

Mere hsband mje pyar nai krte wo 1 hindu ladki ko chahte he or us ladki ne unpe blavk magic kia he mere husbnd kisi ki baat nahi mante apne maa baap se bi jhagda krte he plzz koi dua bataiye taki muje apne hsbnd ka pyar mil sake 4 saal hogaye he hamri shdi ko

Translation:

My husband does not love me, he likes/loves a hindu girl and that hindu girl did a black magic on my husband. My husband does not listen  to any body, he quarrels with his parents. Please tell me some dua so that I will get the love of my husband. We have been married since last 4 years.

Answer:

You may recite the book Salawat of Tremendous Blessings by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani. Or recite the salawat at this link: www.sufilive.com/salawat.

This entry was posted in Women's Issues and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.