- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Belief & Doctrine
My cousin claims that you can not use the word “fitna” ” or hadiths related to it about “harj” etc. to refer to conflicts between Muslims and non-Muslims… Continue reading
Some say that it is incorrect to say the Messenger salAllahu alayhi wa salim knows how to read and write. Continue reading
i was asking my mother a doubt about istinja. Continue reading
I want to buy book which helps on spiritual path and which would you recommend and how to buy? Continue reading
If there is ijma’ (consensus) on the tarteeb (order) of the Companions in virtue, what would be the ruling to believe otherwise? Continue reading
If you truly are against murdering minor apostates, please show every source Continue reading
I read on different Sufi sources online that there are several Adam عليه السلام. Continue reading
Do people’s positive, negative, healing energies mean anything in Islam? Or is this just a fad and baseless? Continue reading
On Mawlana’s suhbah published on 07 July 2020, Mawlana said our entrance is through the western gate. Continue reading