Prayer Request: my sins are very heavy

Request:

Salam

Could you please pray for me I am very stressed I have commited a big sin which I regret now dear sheikh please pray for me my my sin has trapped me I want to get out of it but I can’t and I have to keep lying again and again if I tell the truth then I will loose my self respect and please give me something to read

Response:

Wa `alaykum salam,

Insha-Allah Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani will pray for you. Please see Is there Forgiveness for a Sinner?

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.