Prayer Request: I am in worry, please help me

Question:

Assalam o Alaikum!
Sir, I am 2oish year old guy. Sir, I feel attraction in homosexuality and I always attracted by men and never attracted by any girl or women. Sir, my nature is girlish type and I remember at the age of 6 years, I did make up etc., but now Sir, I hid my all girlish feelings but I failed to change. Sir, I never did any experience of homosexuality because I know it is a big sin, but Sir, I can’t change my feelings. Sir, I want to change my girlish nature and feelings. Please pray for me and recommend me any wazifa please. Sir,  I am very much worried about my self.

Answer:

We are asking Mawlana Shaykh to pray for you. Please follow the advice given here.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.