- Qur'an & Tafsir (203)
- Worldly Dealings (29)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (335)
- Takhrij (53)
- Sunnah (363)
- Belief & Doctrine (744)
- Dream Interpretation (5,961)
- Prayer Request (3,831)
- Health (739)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,789)
- Permission (533)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,243)
- Salat – Prayer (372)
- Zakat & Sadaqah (83)
- Siyam – Fasting (117)
- Hajj, `Umrah & Ziyarah (146)
- Family Issues (2,004)
- Marriage/Divorce (935)
- Halal & Haram (1,003)
- Women's Issues (371)
- General (1,001)
- History (201)
- Ya Sayyidi Ya Madadul Haq Ya Mawlana Shaykh Hisyam Kabbani
- Job Prayer
- Sitting with knees drawn up during khutba
- picking grapes
- Tazia and holding Quran recitation for the deceased
- Job purpose, do dua for my brother he may get good job with good salary
- Saw RasoolAllah on the night of Shab e barat in our old home
- crying baby
- Wudu and makeup
- Murder of sahaba
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: cosmetics
Are skin products/cosemtics and make-up are halal?
Like pimples, scars, and other skin flaws. You are not changing you appearance just restoring back to its original and do Muslim countries have these products like lotions, zit creams, wrinkle cream, and scar creams? Continue reading
Posted in Halal & Haram Tagged alcohol, by-products, cosmetics, halal or haram, make-up, pork, vegan products Comments Off on Are skin products/cosemtics and make-up are halal?
Use of Skincare Products
I’m in need of some advice regarding skincare products used on face and body and whether it affects wudu/ghusl. .. I get waswaas that the wudu is not valid after I’ve applied skincare with ingredients like Alcohol, Urea and other chemicals in them. Continue reading
Posted in `Ibadat - Worship, Halal & Haram Tagged alcohol, chemicals, cosmetics, dry skin, Satanic whispers, skin care, skin cream, urea, waswasa, wudu Comments Off on Use of Skincare Products
Mowlana,please could you let me know, whether Muslim can do “Perfume Business” like (Eau de Perfume,Eau de Cologne, etc.,) with Alcoholic content… Continue reading
Posted in Halal & Haram Tagged alcohol, business venture, cosmetics, halal income, perfumes Comments Off on Halal Business
is moisturizing cream haram?
We use a wide varity of products every day which contain CETYL ALCOHOL. Things like Moisturizing lotions, Creams..etc. I want to ask is that OK to use. It is not haram is it?
Posted in Halal & Haram Tagged alcohol, cosmetics, creams, perfumes Comments Off on is moisturizing cream haram?
I read about the nail polish not nullifying ablution. However, I would like to make people aware… Continue reading
Posted in Halal & Haram Tagged ablution, alcohol, animal products, byproducts, cosmetics, halal, ingredients, makeup, nullify, vegan, vegetarian, wudu Comments Off on Halal Cosmetics