- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: marital rights
Can you detail the procedure for khula divorce in a non-Muslim country where the husband is not present? Continue reading
To what extent does the wife have to obey the husband? If the husband is controlling … Continue reading
Asalam, my name is [private], and recently I had a dream of a black spider not doing any harm to me or anyone,.. Continue reading
Is the concept of Ma malakat Aymankum… enshrined in Holy Quran is still valid in modern times and what is its practical shape? If a lady surrenders herself voluntarily as ma malakt aymanakum to a male without any duress or coercion, the male have the right to have relation with her? Thanks and Jazakallah.
I am my husband’s second wife. To this day I never got any of my rights. My husband’s first wife is making it harder saying to my husband to divorce me,… Continue reading