- Qur'an & Tafsir (167)
- Hadith (303)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (283)
- Belief & Doctrine (666)
- Dream Interpretation (5,687)
- Prayer Request (3,684)
- Health (669)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,641)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,102)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (903)
- Women's Issues (333)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Why is there a difference of opinion regarding tampons?
- Energy and feathers
- I need someone for some hadith book to collect for me and it will be helpful
- Permission (Ijazah) for awarad
- Father estranged from daughters
- MSH video: what does ‘enter by the western gate’ mean?
- deceased dear one
- older sister asked me who Shaykh Mehmet Adil is.
- reading Quran shareef
- awrah showing during salat
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: naseeha
Firstly I have seen sometimes the shaykhs informing the marriage mustnt take place and that the couple will split or wont be happy or will be happy in the beginning but split later. the side that consults then abandons the marriage preparation. Shouldnt these families and individuals be seeking the decision of their shaykhs BEFORE meeting the prospective bridegroom/bride and other side? Continue reading