- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: RabbunAllah hasbunAllah
[private] I am working in Kuwait since 2002. I was brought my family in 2005. I… Continue reading
Can you please for the sake of your love to Sheik Nazim do dua for me and anyone… Continue reading
I am 26 years old and would love nothing more than to be married and have my own… Continue reading
I dreamt there was a big tarantula spider making webs on my bedroom wall, a big… Continue reading
I would like to plead for your dua as my sister-in-law has left my brother… Continue reading
Please advise me on what to do when you are being falsely accused of a terrible act… Continue reading
I see Maulana in my dream. I sit by him and tell him to pray for me because me and… Continue reading
I am hard of hearing and its mild. I can’t communicate with people because of what… Continue reading
For awhile now, I’ve been having the same dreams over and over again about babies… Continue reading