- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: seizures
my daughter [private] age 9 she has mental disorder problem from birth yet now inbetween she was suffering from fits it took six years to come out from it coz of treatments and occupational therapy. Continue reading
Since my sister was 6 months old, she has been suffering from Epilepsy and Developmental Delay, and has seizures with violent jerks and unconsiouisness for half and hour… Continue reading
YA Saydi, My father [private] is unwell since last 2006. due to epilepsy caused by heart seizure. It has put my life and my family in very testing times and we have been courageously facing every financial and emotional crisis,… Continue reading
I have a granddaughter who is only five months old and has CEREBRAL ATROPHY… Continue reading