Thanking Allah SWT and Qurbani

Question:

Salaam,
peace be with you all,

I would like to ask 2 questions please;

1-Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT is Almighty and I am forever Gracious for the Mercy He has showered upon me. I would like to ask, however, what is the best way to “thank” Allah when a dua materalizes i.e. when you say bismillah before doing something and it goes as you wanted it to, or when you ask for something and it happens. I learned a dua but is there a particular act that one should do? I read that in the past, people would sacrifice animals and distribute it to the poor.

2-I live in the UK and to be honest nobody can really complain of poverty. So when we give qurbani/sacrifce, should we be giving it in the UK or should we be giving the money to the poor in another country i.e Pakistan/Palestine?

Thank You,

Answer:

1) Recite 100 times alhamdulillah non-stop and 2 rak`ats salat shukr, but not during `Asr to Maghrib time.

2) Send money to Pakistan or wherever¬† you want. Don’t send money to¬† organizations but send to your family. Let them slaughter and distribute the meat to orphans or poor.

Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani

This entry was posted in `Ibadat - Worship, Zakat & Sadaqah and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.