- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: grief
Salam, I was talking to this man who was planning on asking my hand in marriage. Female cousins got in the way and scared him from marrying me out of envy. I was heartbroken for a year and I just found out now he is married. Continue reading
Can you please tell how to donate English money as there is only a US$ option.
Please can you give me dua for increasing my belief in Allah and Prophet Mohammed (pbuh). I have been going through a lot of hardships in life with my job and enemies and my niece died who was child. I prayed to Allah but I only experience sadness and now I am beginning to question Allah’s existence… Continue reading
Since the death of my father, I start having dreams daily. The dreams are long, full of symbols. Continue reading