- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: hajj
Q: I was waiting outside a building for Isa Aw. Then there was a body of water I crossed to reach a man. I sat facing him i leaned to see his face better. He took me on a ride & we put our arms around each other… Continue reading
Q: Can zakat be used to pay for the construction of mosques? Continue reading
Question: If one follows a school of fiqh does he have to follow it in every matter; if he does not, is he a person of bidah? Answer: No to both questions. For example, Shafi`is in Hajj routinely follow the … Continue reading
A person said that it is bid’ah (unacceptable innovation) to write or call a person who has done hajj a hajji because the Sahabah did not call each other hajji. Is he right? Continue reading
Q: I would like to perform Hajj along with my mother. But I have a Bank Loan. Continue reading
Q: I am having Home loan and monthly bank gets its EMI through my salary. My question is if I have money to perform Hajj can I perform hajj? Is there any requirement that until you complete your loan you can’t do Hajj? Continue reading
I had a dream once, I was on dessert, getting ready to go jihaad, in dream i was the servant of Bibi Khadeeja ra the wife of Prophet pbuh, I was helping her to get dress, and all were there the four caliph… all were on horses going for jihad… Continue reading
Q: Is there a spiritual shortcut to accomplishing the 500 obligations and avoiding the 800 forbiddens? Continue reading