- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Masjid al-Haram
I had a dream that I was in Mecca near Masjid al-Haram. Not far from the mosque, I walked towards a graveyard. As soon as I entered, I saw a lot of people crying. I stood still and looked at the crying people… Continue reading
I had a dream that Masjid ‘al haram, Makkah, “drowned” and got hit by a tsunami… Continue reading
Just about 15 days before I was so much depressed . One night I slept and saw a… Continue reading
I am with my parents and we are in a magnificent palace. I know we are in Makkah. My-brother-in-law is taking us on a tour of the masjid/palace (since he bought a room there) and we notice some beautiful sinks on the left to perform ablution. We walk passed them and then he takes myself and my mother up a staircase, but with each step my mother is getting older and frailer. She only gets to the 4th-floor and I don’t see her after that in the dream. We reach the 8th floor at the top, and then suddenly we (my father and brother-in-law) are sitting waiting for maghrib prayer in the hall, I know it’s already dark outside but people are saying it’s not time yet, there are 20mins-to-go. Continue reading