- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: suicidal
I am depressed due to my wife taking khula. My wife took khula in 201_ and in 201_ I found out later that during my long distance marriage she was sitting in someone else’s lap (I saw in a photo). Continue reading
One of my friend has got suicidal tendency..and I don’t know what to suggest him..so please pray for him cause he is in extreme condition and he may commit suicide any time. Continue reading
I was thinking for a very long time to write a letter to ask questions that have accrued over the past years. So instead of writing different emails to ask each question I am asking all the questions I have in this single email. Since there are number of questions asked here, it will be alright of Hazrat takes time to fully address the questions. I can wait for the answers but I would be highly obliged if I get deep and meaningful answers. Continue reading
I’m a female. I’ve lived a troubled life since childhood which has made me a negative person. All I see is negativity. I feel nothing will go positive again. I cry over little things, get hurt badly even on small issues and blame myself for every problem. I’m under depression… Continue reading