- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,721)
- Health (694)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Özür dilerim..🙏
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Yawm al-Qiyamah
On the day of yawmal qiyama is everybody going to be standing at the age of sixteen?
I hear loud trumpets sounding. I panic that it is the horn of qiyamat…It is end of the world… Continue reading
I saw people in multitude encircling me and I was standing alone in the center; they were pressing me for the Qiamat to start. Finally I screamed out that it shall not start till sheikh nazim is seen/come. Continue reading
I had a dream the world is coming to an end like qiyamah people are just running no one cares… Continue reading
I had a dream of the prophet ISA twice once where a glowing yellow light covering the body walked up to the gog magoog… Continue reading
I had a dream where everyone thought qiyamah was coming and then I had a flash of my imagination of Allah (SWT) and Mikaeel alayhisalam who beared his throne gettinging up, ready, and then it was back to me in a quite crowded are Continue reading
We (me, my husband and some-other ppl) were doing Hijrah that was somehow related to major signs/qiyamat… Continue reading