- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Hajj, `Umrah & Ziyarah
When going for Umrah, when you arrive Mecca, are you supposed to first do Tawaf-ul-Qudum, and then do Tawaf-ul-Umrah along with other steps of Umrah such as Sayee etc.? Continue reading
I have intention to travel this year and perform Umrah with the intention of visiting Prophet (pbuh). I would like to ask permission and secondly, if you can recommend any texts which i can use as guidebook either in English or Arabic. Continue reading
My father-in-law always wanted to do Hajj with his daughter, my wife. He
passed away last year. Now my mother-in-law says she will pay for my Hajj
and wants me to do Hajj for my father-in-law. Hajj e badal. Continue reading
Below I will lay out different Hajj stages, although no specific zikr/wird can be found in the prophetic tradition each stage people have said its good to do some zikr to keep focused… Continue reading
May Allah increase your knowledge and give Mawlana Shaykh Hisham and Shaykh Nazim long life. My question is that I am leaving for Umrah in Ramadhan. I wanted ask can I wear the Naqshbandi taj in Madina? Continue reading
My family and I and a friend intend to visit Mawlana at the end of March and to perform Umrah, inshaAllah. I ask permission to travel. Shukran. Continue reading
I would like to clarify in sequence of performing Hajj can we do tawaf ifada then follow by 1st stoning jamrah aqabah? Continue reading
Which rituals of the Hajj and Umrah is a menstruating woman allowed to do and which parts is she not allowed to do during menstruation? Continue reading
I am visiting Jordan,Cairo and Alexandria in 2-3 weeks time. I would like to visit the blessed places and shrines of Muslim Imams, Ahlul Bayt… Continue reading