- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: kaffara
asalamu ‘alaikum. This past ramadan we traveled the last friday to celebrate ‘Eid with sh Hisham. After the fajr prayer I slept, and half-awakened i mas**ed. I continued fasting, since I didn’t do it consciously. Continue reading
I acted like Shaytan. Someone asked me about one of the biggest sin and I did discourage sincerely from not doing that. My heart was so dark at that time that I was feeling happy inside me that she was going to do that… Continue reading
Can I pay Kaffarah by installment within few months? The total will be the same as paying… Continue reading
I am recently married and have a high sex drive. I would kindly like to know the hanafi fiqh ruling of these and if we are required to repeat any fasts… Continue reading