- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,721)
- Health (694)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Özür dilerim..🙏
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: good deeds
The default human state is loss, but Allah excepted “those who believe and do good deeds, and counsel one another with truth, and counsel one another with patience.” Continue reading
Whenever I do any worship/charity other than Farz I convey the expected reward to all the Muslims: dead and living and pray for their forgiveness and then mine. Usually I say O Allah I convey the reward of this deed with the tawassul of Syedna Muhammad (saws) to all the Muslims. Continue reading
Asalam, is it true that shaykh nazim isn’t accountable to Allah anymore and how would he know if he isn’t accountable? and is this video authentic? I don’t think it is because the prophet pbuh used to repent like 100 times a day even though he pbuh never commited a sin and would have never done so in the future. no disrespect intended. Continue reading
My father is a Muslim, but my mother is from the Ahl-ul Kitab: she is a practicing Christian. She does good deeds and believes in a lot of the doctrines of Islam but she has not converted. Continue reading
I HAD A DREAM THAT ME AND MY BROTHER WERE ON TOP OF OUR OLD HOUSE OPEN ROOF I WAS LOOKING LEFT AND SEEN A HUGE THICK WHITE CLOUD COMING TOWARDS ME AND TOLD MY BROTHER CAN YOU SEE THAT CLOUD HE SAID NO I CANT SEE ANYTHING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT… Continue reading
We live a basic, solitary life with little interaction with others.Is it important to help others? [fr]We live a basic, solitary life with little interaction with others.
Is it important to help others? How do I know who to help and what help should I give ? [/fr] Continue reading
My mother had a dream that 2nd son is born to my father’s friend. My mother sees him and says he is fairer than the first one… Continue reading
in the dream I’m in a big market in the clothes that you wear when going to `umrah. Evryone around me is askng others for a good deed… Continue reading