- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: generosity
We live a basic, solitary life with little interaction with others.Is it important to help others? [fr]We live a basic, solitary life with little interaction with others.
Is it important to help others? How do I know who to help and what help should I give ? [/fr] Continue reading
Is it not right to work for our family’s prosperity while in dunya. But we tend to also feel guilty when one sees so much poverty around as if it is our fault… Continue reading
I imagined myself in the tomb of Sheikh Ibn Arabi RA and requesting Ijaaza for reading Hizb Al-Wiqaya… Continue reading
I dreamed 2 days back that it’s raining heavily. I go to my balcony, cover my head with a cloth and raise my hands and pray to Allah[fr]Il y a deux jours, j’ai rêvé qu’il pleuvait abondamment. En allant sur mon balcon, j’ai couvert ma tête avec un tissu et J’ai levé mes mains pour invoquer Allah…[/fr] Continue reading
Dream: Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahym As-Salaam Alaykum My brother, who is also my brother in Naqshbandi Tariqat, saw us both in a dream. I had two silver firuz (turquoise) rings and he one. I gave one to him and someone said … Continue reading
Question: I would like to ask regarding differing with Mawlana Shaykh (qs) on non-usooli (non-essential) issues. The issue in question is regarding the supposed many marriages and divorces of Sayyidina Imam Hasan (as). I’ve been fascinated by this topic for … Continue reading