- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: welcome
1. Would you be able to clarify the dream “Allah hu akbar” to do with governance/numbers mentioned,… Continue reading
I saw in dream that I am sitting in a room with group of people. Then a lady announces… Continue reading
Many people were coming for something (not really sure). I welcomed everybody in… Continue reading
My mother-in-law dreamed about Sheikh Nazim. She was in their house and there was Mawlana and Hajja Rokya. Continue reading
I recently had a dream in which Rasool Allah SAW knocked on the door and I opened the door and greeted him with respect. Continue reading
I entered a small room with Mawlana’s daughter, Hajjah Ruqayah, seated and Mawlana Sultan also seated on a chair. Continue reading