- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: wilayah
Once I had a dream that I was in a very dark place, it seemed like a place void of light. Continue reading
Please forgive me for my bad adab, my wife is emotionally abusing me and I cannot take it any more. We have a 6 month old baby daughter. I have tried to talk to her, but each time she threatens to throw me out or says that I can leave if I want… Continue reading
I hope you are in the best of health. Jazakallah khairan (Habbani) for answering my questions regarding the powers. Continue reading
My first question is that, does Allah have more than one khalifah?
And my second question is that as khalifah of Allah what are our roles and duty? Continue reading
Q: I apologize if I confuse you Sheikh. I am alone and have no physical contact with anyone. After Allah voices, usually the attack is that Allah say such this and this and I know it’s shaitanic kingdom attack. Continue reading
We have had so many problems with health, finances, arguments, marriage breakdown and continual family breakdown and repeated problems. Continue reading
We were sitting in a class and my murshid were also there,, and there was a female/teacher who was listening to our recitation..girl next to me didnt know how to recite Surah Falaq (from her memory)..[fr]Nous étions assis dans une classe et mon maitre (Mourchide) était également présent, et il y avait un maitre qui était une femme et qui écoutait notre récitation. [/fr] Continue reading