- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: wudu
i want to progress in my life and i have been unemployed for nearly 4 years. I know whenever i start a project or work the shaytan comes and i either leave the job/ project or i have trouble finishing it… Continue reading
One brother in Cyprus told me that after Ghusl it is mandatory to do Wudu, because… Continue reading
On how to eliminate the nafs inshAllah. i eat alot of fast food from outside shops, and has become a habbit, want to eat the sunnah way of 1/3 food , air and water… Continue reading
I WOULD LIKE TO TELL U THAT EVERY NIGHT I SEE NOT ONLY ONE BUT MANY BAD DREAMS . SO WHEN I WAKE UP I FELL TIRED AND SAD.SO IT CAUSE THE LACK OF SLEEP…. Continue reading
A while ago I had a dream that I was doing wudhu in a masjid fountain, but I was doing it with milk.. Continue reading
i saw a black shadow of a man last night standing over me and i was in a lock i couldn’t move. also i feel i’m loosing the energy to be positive all the time. i feel life is getting dull. i feel pretty useless… Continue reading
My husband and I would like, inshAllah, have a first child. We have been married for just over a year and we feel the timing is right. We tried to conceive a few days ago, and I have to wait about two weeks before knowing if I am pregnant of not… Continue reading
I have the problem that I waste my time with internet addiction and other useless nonsense. Continue reading