- Qur'an & Tafsir (156)
- Hadith (295)
- Takhrij (44)
- Sunnah (255)
- Belief & Doctrine (642)
- Dream Interpretation (5,582)
- Prayer Request (3,629)
- Health (638)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,575)
- Permission (465)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,060)
- Family Issues (1,871)
- Marriage/Divorce (846)
- Halal & Haram (880)
- Women's Issues (321)
- General (986)
- History (181)
- Taraweeh prayer a must?
- food goes bad after burying murdered son
- Karamat al-Awliya
- Seeing the Prophet (may peace be upon him) in two dreams
- Shaykh Nazim Dream
- Bayah Tabarruk & Baya Irshad
- Jin possession dream
- Haram money to halal?
- Kasb of Asharis.
- Confused about: “Anyone who says/does x, his xyz are halal”
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: brothers
My 71 year old father is the sole earner of the family. My eldest brother, his wife and two kids are without income, whatever he invests in doesn’t work… Continue reading
She dreamt of a holy place with white floor and clear turquoise sky.
Herself & a few close relatives/friend and some unknown other women standing and an announcement was made in urdu that Mohammad Mustafa salli ala Muhammad is going to address you all now, Continue reading
I was standing with my father facing a big field. We were carrying luggage on our back, like travelers, and were watching hundreds of families having fun on the field. [fr]J’étais debout avec mon père en face d’un grand champ. On portait des bagages au dos comme des voyageurs et nous regardions des centaines…[/fr] Continue reading
My brothers are very disobedient to my parents and they only care about their rights as children, but don’t care about their duties to our parents. Continue reading
I and a sister were lost and Sultans grandchildren directed us to an auditorium. Continue reading
plz pray for my family. my brothers are not setteled in their business pray for them.