- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Eid
Is it permissible to congratulate non-Muslims on their religious festivals like Christmas, Diwali, etc.? Continue reading
Dream: Salaam! I had a dream that I came downstairs wearing pretty silk clothes. The house was clean, and it felt like it was Eid or something. My mom was wearing nice clothes and was cooking, and she told me … Continue reading
As far as I know the Mawlid al Nabi (salah Allah aleyhi wa salam), as we recognize today, was introduced by Emir Nur al Din al Zengi in the late 12th century… Continue reading
Please tell me more about fasting 6 days of Shawwal, the procedure and what days? Continue reading
I would like to go to the mosque for the Tarawih & Eid prayers. But I read that this… Continue reading
Are the souls free to move around and visit places or are they confined to some places depending upon their deeds? Continue reading