- Qur'an & Tafsir (196)
- Worldly Dealings (15)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (324)
- Takhrij (48)
- Sunnah (341)
- Belief & Doctrine (726)
- Dream Interpretation (5,872)
- Prayer Request (3,784)
- Health (723)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,746)
- Permission (517)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,201)
- Family Issues (1,976)
- Marriage/Divorce (915)
- Halal & Haram (978)
- Women's Issues (360)
- General (988)
- History (197)
- Intending to get married and dream
- Permission for marriage.
- السلام لسيدنا هشام القباني
- Anxiety and Depression – Overthinking and worrying on daily basis
- Lion and sea shore
- ask for prayer and ask for blessing
- Plastic toy wing
- Dream of Sheikh Nazim the day I was going to fly to Cyprus to Dargha and Urs
- Isa (As).
- Dream of opening Masjid door with key and locking it from the inside.
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: invalid
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh with due respectable. My name is [private]. I would like to get your guidance. Continue reading
Also can i have PERMISSION to recite everything i find on eshaykh or any naqshbandi wazifa.
AND WHY DO WE NEED PERMISSION TO RECITE THINGS? http://khidr.org/meet-khidr.htm Continue reading
I want to marry a colleague therefore I did Istikhara before sleeping. Continue reading
I’m hoping the Shaykh can offer some advice that I can pass on to a friend… Continue reading
My friend just recently moved to a new bungalow lot and his wife has make a vow-“Nazar” not to sleep with him until the land title… Continue reading
In my dream I am showed two pools of blood. Each with a glass jar by it. Continue reading
I did Nikha with a girl without our parent’s consent, as our parents would not agree for us to get married. They would not allow us to get married until we had finished our education. They knew that we would still see each other and we tried our hardest to convince them Continue reading