- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: nafs al-ammarah
In Surah Shams Allah says you will be successful if you able to clean your nafs (self). I need some knowledge about it….
I had a vague dream that I am trying to get rid of monkey, who wants to stick to me… Continue reading
Last Jumuaah, In my dream I saw Sayduna Isa (a.s.) with his mother Maryem (a.s.). During the same dream I also saw the dajjal who was destroying all the corps and I remember feeling hungry… Continue reading
1. How do you control your nafs and passions and clean your qalb?[fr]1. How do you control your nafs and passions and clean ur qalb?[/fr] Continue reading
I want to ask for permission to punish my ego for 40 days by eating 3 dates, and 3 cups of water as you advised in your book The Nine -Fold Ascent. Insha-Allah, I am intending to practice discipline and increase my love for the Prophet (s) … Continue reading
Just wondering where tests are from. As in God or Awlias, or, devil or peoples own (unconsciously) hostile nafs (towards people on a ‘path’), or, are they the result of past actions… Continue reading
I dreamt that I pull out a few snakes from under my skin from different parts of my body (some from my arms and back). The snakes are of different sizes… Continue reading
Is rabitah required in zikir for beginner level?, If yes can u tell me the simple methode?
o syeikh i have difficulty to implement wird with consistently… Continue reading
InshAllah with your blessings i have made intention for the 10 day khalwa to discipline and control myself, i was wondering if any member of the Eshaykh staff could advise us on how we should eat and drink during these 10 days… Continue reading